- Confirmation of student's nomination as an exchange student from the home institution,
- Application Form - Completed, signed and accompanied by a photo,
Certificate or evidence of English language knowledge (or Polish, Russian, German) confirming minimum intermediate level,
- Learning Agreement - This document describes the curriculum of the studies that the student intends to undertake at the PWSZ in Nowy Sacz. It represents an agreement between the individual student and the institution involved and is made before the student goes abroad,
- Accommodation Form - Accommodation requirements form (attached to application form).
Registration Procedure for ERASMUS Students
Erasmus students accepted at the State Higher Vocational School in Nowy Sacz after their arrival are requested to bring the following documents to the International Relations Office:
- Copy of ID document (a valid travel document e.g. passport or another document certifying student's identity and citizenship),
- Copy of the certificate of health insurance (European Health Insurance Card or other certificate),
- Copy of a certificate testifying insurance by student's home university or insurance company for "personal accident cover",
- 2 photos passport size,
- Students are required to confirm the choice of subjects and make any alternations to the previously agreed programme in Learning Agreement Form.